Set It Off Part 1
Things Done Changed.
End Of Innocence Part 1.
Beginning with the cover for this issue of Super Sons, I absolutely love it, with Damian & Jonathon going to save the day, thanks heaps Jorge Jimenez for these in issue 15 & 16. Continue reading “Comic Review: Super Sons #15 & #16”
- written by PETER J. TOMASI
- art by CARLO BARBERI and ART THIBERT
- cover by DAN MORA
- variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
- The Super Sons are back in an all-new 12-issue miniseries written by Peter J. Tomasi! Check out the lost and secret adventures of Damian Wayne (Robin) and Jon Kent (Superboy) in this flashback miniseries that takes a deep dive into the bombastic bromance between the sons of the DC Universe’s greatest heroes. It’s an epic dual storyline that transcends current events, as Superboy and Robin find themselves targets of an interstellar team of young badasses called the Gang.
- ON SALE 08.01.18
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | 1 of 12 | RATED T
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.
- Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.